Friday, July 17, 2009

GDP on AZ Central!


I got an email from a reporter at the AZ Republic several weeks ago concerning this blog. She covers a lot of Glendale news and said she is always looking for "interesting" people to highlight. Lucky me she counts me as an interesting one!


So she saddled up a photographer and we went over to Papa Ed's Ice Cream Shop in downtown Glendale to get some "action" shots of me taking pictures. How meta.


The pictures taken by Deirdre Hamill of me can be seen on the AZCentral's Glendale Slideshow. You can even see a picture that will be coming up in a post here very soon!!!

Here's a sneak peak of me with my trusty little point-and-shoot.
photo by Deirdre Hamill

1 comment:

  1. We'll keep a look out for you. I am always looking for fun things to do in Glendale with my 8 year old and my 2 year old twins!

    ReplyDelete